business ethics & compliance advice for the 21st century
- Patrick Gnazzo, Founder Better Business Practices, LLC
"I WANT PEOPLE TO TRUST MY QUALITY, I WANT PEOPLE TO TRUST MY WORK, I WANT PEOPLE TO TRUST MY WORD."
Patrick Gnazzo, the founder of Better Business Practices,LLC (BBP), has more than 30 years experience in Fortune 200 companies developing and managing ethics and compliance programs. Our team has conducted independent reviews of company programs and advised management and the Boards of Directors on specific steps to improve accountability and results. We have also served on high-profile federal monitorships and debarment actions.
Better Business Practices, LLC provides independent, executive leadership and assessments of ethics and compliance programs. We have more than 30 years of direct, industry experience.
Some of our recent engagements include:
• We served as the ethics monitor for a Fortune 50 company that was debarred by the US government
• We have served as the ethics monitor for a deferred prosecution with the US DOJ for a major, international company
• We have performed independent assessments of a Fortune 100 companys’ ethics and compliance program
- Sat, Jun 13Marriott Vacation Club Pulse at The MayfJun 13, 2020, 7:00 PM – Jun 14, 2020, 1:30 PMMarriott Vacation Club Pulse at The Mayf, 1127 Connecticut Ave NW, Washington, DC 20036, USAThe purpose of the BPF is to facilitate the improvement of company ethics programs by engaging ethics and compliance professionals through networking and sharing industry best practices, hearing from industry leaders and thought leaders, and participation from government officials.
- Sun, Sep 15Gaylord National Resort & Convention CenSep 15, 2019, 9:00 PM – Sep 18, 2019, 5:00 PMGaylord National Resort & Convention Cen, Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center, Fort Washington, MD 20745, USASCCE’s annual Compliance & Ethics Institute is the primary educational and networking event for compliance professionals across all industries around the world. Leading industry experts cover real world compliance issues, emerging trends and practical applications.